What was the first thing you noticed about you husdand when you first saw him?

Before I was ever intruduced to my husband I remember seeing him coming out of school and thinking he is so hot. What a bod. Muscles popping everywhere. Little did I know we would be introduced and married.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2012 in Relationships

• His smile.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• ...his curly-ish hair? Honestly- it was not love at first sight or anything for me
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• first noticed his baseball hat. thought he was really cute, so i found a way to get close to him and strike up a conversation. never in a million years did i think i was meeting my future husband and father of my kids.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• I noticed the way he held his silverware. I know that's odd. Then I noticed the rest of him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• I really don't remember for sure. I saw him for the first time about two years before I actually met him. It was probably either his leather jacket, his tinted glasses or his guitar, though. Those were the first things I noticed about him when we were in the same school, so probably the first things I noticed before.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• His big brown eyes and his sweet face

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• His eyes. They're pretty lol
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• How he was a big guy. When I saw pics of him, it was just of his face and he did send me a family pic buy he was behind everyone so I didnt know he was actually a big guy.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Physically? The curvature of his spine.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Honestly ... his ass. He was sticking out of the trunk of his car where he was installing stereo speakers so his rear was literally the first thing I saw. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2012