what size?

What size of clothes does your 6 month old wear, and how much do they weight and what mile stones have they met?
mine is wearing 12 and 18 month old clothes and weights 20 lbs, and can roll over and sit up pretty much all by himself:)

havingaboy08

Asked by havingaboy08 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest was 20lbs at 6 months. He wore 12 month clothes. He was rolling both ways, sitting without support of any kind, up on hands and knees then crawled a week later. (he pulled up to standing at 6 months 3 weeks...I remember this because that month was inSANE with what he was doing!) He was starting finger and table foods (self feeding) and was using a sippy cup.

My second was about 22lbs, wearing 12 month clothes. He rolled both ways, sat without support, was doing the Army low-crawl (not up on hands and knees), starting finger and table foods (self feeding) and using a sippy cup.

My third was about 22lbs, wearing 18 month clothes (he was a CHUNK and needed the bigger size to go around him! lol) He rolled both ways, sat without support and thought about maybe trying to get on his hands and knees (he was NO where near crawling lol) He was starting finger and table foods, and using a sippy. (he was a 36 weeker)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My son is 6 months and 21 lbs and wears the same as yours. He rolls over and can sit but he still needs support with the sitting.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My baby girl will be 6 months Wed. She's wearing 3 to 6 months clothes. Just had her 6 month check up the other day, 15 lbs 4 oz 25 inches. I think this is a pretty fun age. She sits up by herself, rolls over both ways, about to crawl pushes up with her hands scoots backyards and gets on her knees a little. She's growing up so fast, It just seems like yesterday I was bringing her home.
    kaosgirly8403

Answer by kaosgirly8403 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My son turned 6 months on the 31st of January, he is 3-6 month clothes, weighs 14lbs is 25 3/4 inches long and can pretty much sit up all by himself, but, can pull himself up to a full standing position and old it for awhile with out any problems, rolls over, and crawls
    Katnip86

Answer by Katnip86 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My son will be 6 months on Sunday.. But he is 20lbs wearing 12-18month clothes. He's been sitting up unassisted since about 4 1/2 months. He's on stage 2 solids. Just started using the sippy cup. He rolls over both ways but he's not a fan of it haha, he'd rather be sitting up seeing everything. He can pull himself up into standing position. he does the army crawl somewhat and tried to crawl but just isnt there yet. He has his 6 month dr's appt tomorrow so we'll see how much he weighs again :)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009