cervix question

OK, so on alot of sites ive read that your service has to be high and soft for ovulation but also have stringy egg white cm, and on the days i was supposed to ovulate which were either the 2nd,3rd, or 4th, i had tons of cm that was very stringy yet my cervix was low, and today on the 10th my cervix was high but not that much cm. but there was some. Does it matter if the cervix is high? i read that only the cm really matters
can anyone help me on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• service?? CM?

what?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ive never had anything come out when i was ovulating and how do you know what is high and low for your cervix? do you have the dr check every day ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• no i have just researched alot and i check my own cervix, you are supposed to have eggwhite cervical mucus that is transparent and stretchy when you ovulate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• mine is high and im pregnant....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• but like i said research or not your not adr and you dont know what you are feeling for so how do you know if it is high or not ? there is a lot of muscles in there
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Never claimed to be a doctor, I just have been checking my cervix and cervical mucus for a long time now and I know whats going on in my body plus ive read tons of things online about it. Just unsure if it has to be high to ovulate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• OMG mrs owens it IS possible to be THAT aware of your body!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• exactly, thank you. you dont have to be a doctor to know how your body works...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009