How can i get motivated to do things??

lately i just haven't had the energy to do anything! it's not like i don't WANT to do things, id just rather be lazy. are there any vitamins i could take to boost my energy? or are there certain things i should be eating? helppp!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• I'm the same exact way! It's so bad :(
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• b vitamins can boost your energy, but you should be on a daily multivitamin.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 7:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I really got that way after my first baby and found that tuna fish oddly helped me out with an energy boost, however taking vitamens will help a great deal regardless so will ice water before meals.
    If your a new parent it could be sleep deprovation or also a symptom of post partom depression, so you should really examine why you feel that way, is it because you feel overwelmed, or is it a pure lack of energy? see how one is emotional and the other more physical.

if I sound nutts then justignore me but I hope I was of some help.
    CaliLizard_2009

Answer by CaliLizard_2009 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009