i'm amazed..

that you people will answer some stupid question about some tramp sleeping with like her whole SO'S family but not the ones about pregnancy or people with real problems.. uhhg..

question is...... how do you feel about this?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i answer any question i find interesting. but i know what you mean. i notice that a lot of the stupid ass questions get more attention than serious ones.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I try to answer as best as I can. I don't pay attention to the "Drama" ones those can go on for days. I do ignore posts about kids, because I have never had one, therefor I don't believe I'd know how to answer. But I do read them just for future information and what not.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• and yet if ppl ask a pregnacy ? they get REALLY bashed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i think someone sleeping with her whole SO's family is a real problem!!!!! but i like to answer all questions i know how to answer. if i truly dont know an answer i wont answer it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I try and answer the real questions. I also answer what ever grabs my attention. However, I try and stay away from the big drama sort of questions, because it's sometimes hard to tell if it's an actual question or if it's just someone trying to get attention and cause fights. AKA: TROLLS. People who like to ask crazy questions, and sit back and watch the SH!T hit the fan...
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 2:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• its cuz people like to be mean so if someone asks a stupid question
    there is more of a reason to smart off then if it is serious
    if that makes any since
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009