girly girl :)

for mommas who recently had a baby girl...what was your favorite part of having a girl?!??! i just found out mines a girl yesterday...

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Aww....Congrats!

Honestly, I wanted a boy to be my first born and was kind of disappointed when I found out I was having a girl....

But then I saw THE CLOTHES!!!!

Another favorite of mine because I have a girl is the cuddles....I think she'll be more cuddly growing up b/c she's a girl...
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 4:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I always wished for a girl, and when i was pregnant i ran to the OB almost every week to get an ultrasound done. Why? i wanted to know what it is sooo bad! haha

Then, one day, my OB said: "Mhhhh it could be a girl." I asked how sure she was and she said: "about 70-80%". And i said: "alright, thats good enough. ill go and buy that white/pink furniture now!!". HAHA

And i really did. And then i saw all those cute little dresses and awwwweeee.. xD
    Im still crazy like that. You get so much better clothes for a girl. My mommy-friends (who all have boys, haha) tell me that all the time :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't have a girl (wanted all boys and got all boys) and I will say that there are SO many more options for girls clothes...pink, purple or not...just more options.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009