Dreams...

Ok, so I have these crazy dreams when I sleep! I dream of like making out and having crazy sex with actors on tv, like lately Mark Harmon-NCIS and Edwards Cullen-Twlight...
I don't sit around and think of doing that but of course I will say man hes hott if I see an attractive guy on tv. I am married, very happily and I know its normal to have thoughts like that sometimes, but I have these dreams alot. I mean these dreams are like GREAT, I'll get woken up by my hubs and want to go back to sleep just to have those dreams again..lol
Does this happen to anyone else?
Keep in mind, that I am admitting I have always had very vivid and crasy dreams since I was young, of anything you can think of, I think I have hardly ever had a night where I don't dream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll have dream and wake up to an actual orgasm, which is always AMAZING. Lol. But I honestly never see the person in my dreams that I am having sex with :/
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have that happen to me too, the orgasm and the no faced person...so, you think this is normal? I almost feel bad after I wake up, like I've cheated, lol
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 2:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Since I've been pregnant I wake up having orgasim's at least twice a week. I have to get my BOB to satisfy me. I have ALWAYS had vivid dreams as well, but for some reason, since I've been pregnant I've been having insane sex dreams as well. Your lucky you have a husband. I'm pregnant and single and have to rely on BOB to fix me ;)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well I have also had dreams where I was watching porn and masterbating, and woke up with an orgasm. It's so weird :( I don't know who the people are I'm having sex with but I like to think it's my Hubby Lol.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one!!! By the way if you haven't noticed I am the one that submitted the question, I was just a little shy...
    I mean I have dreams where I am with girls too, I'm not by any means bi but they just kindof pop up in my dreams...
    I wake up wondering what the heck!
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 2:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lmao! i just had a dream the other night that I was having hot a s s sex with some chick with red hair and I'm not even in to women! lol...I honstly LOVE penis!!!! I have nooooo idea where that came from but I totally woke up in the middle of an orgasm. I'm a reeeeally sexual person anyway, but damn....since I've been pregnant it's been insane!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• OMG! lol thats crasy! I went nuts when I was prego too!!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with these bi dreams, lol!!!
    I tell my girlfriends and they are like wtf Becca!
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 2:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009