Would you like this little incentive?

I started selling AVOn and i thought about doing a punch card,to where for every $10.oo a customer spends they get a punch. When there punch card is full, they can get 20% off of there next purchase.
Do you think that would be a good idea? Sort of keep people coming back.
Any good ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2012 in Money & Work

• Does Avon allow you to do promiotions outside of their own?
    Most companies do not.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• As far as i understand you can. I have heard of others doing similar things. They have on there website examples of Loyalty cards you can do for customers. They say you are in business for yourself. So i assume you can. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Coll. They yes It would interest me though I don't buy all that often.
    I used to sell amway and Shakley nad a line of jewelry but none of them allowed you to do special promos. It was considered our business also. I know there is a stamping company and if you demonstrate for them, you are not allowed to use other products, even though it is the dealer's company. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Yes!!! Sounds good to me!!! I was thinking of selling Avon..... I have always heard its not a good way to make money..... What do you think?
    theresamarie77

Answer by theresamarie77 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Well, this is just my first campaign. I had over 500 dollars in orders my first time.
    So i am anxious to see how much i make. I dont look to get rich or anything just make a little spending money for me and the kids and save on my own products. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• It sound good to me. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2012