i don't have time to work out! but i wanna lose weight :(

i mean.. i don't have time to actually GO to a gym. are there any excercises i can do at home? without any workout equipment? what about types of foods i should be eating? i want to lose my belly fat (since i have a 2yr old and the belly fats STILL there) and maybe tone the buns up a little bit. please help!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can always google the healthy food thing but yes you can work at home. I am going to buy a yoga dvd, because I can honestly say I haven't worked out at all this whole pregnancy :(
    Many woman seem to enjoy, relax, and be in peace while doing yoga. I'm looking forward to it ^.^
    & remember fast food will definitely NOT help you out on losing weight hun :)
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• thats a great idea. maybe ill do that! and i am trying to stay away from fast food too, although sometimes its tempting! thanks a bunch!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 2:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm not motivated enough to do videos but at the gym I loved the machines. so I just looked on craigslist and bought an elliptical machine for a great price. I know not evereyone can do that right now, but if you can you can find some great deals.
    They burn about 700 cals an hour so its a quick and efficient way to lose weight.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Check out my profile...you'll be pleasantly surprised!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree with u mamachamp..... there's a big lack of motivation...(and support). I live in a small annexed community... the "larger" city about 5-7 minutes away... is not much of a help either. We have a YMCA.. but it's a chore getting out there sometimes, plus it can get a bit expensive... especially during down times like these. I am a WOTH mom of 3 (12, 10, & 4). and i swear it's hard to find a time to exercise. After work... it's homework, cooking, cleaning,... by 9:00 they're in the bed and Im too tired to do anything but shower and go to bed myself.
    youngmomofms

Answer by youngmomofms at 11:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• okay.....so i have the same problem as you..... i understand how ur feeling..... i just recently posted a similar question to urs..... one of the answers i received said to go to this webpage....sparkpeople,com...... so i signed up.... it looks like it can help A LOT...... to me, thats the kind of motivation and control i need..... u might be different..... but this site has everything u need.... from meal plans to excersize videos to do at home...... im so excited to start it..... and did i mention its free??? :) good luck!
    Anonymous

• Great recipes at http://www.gofigure8.com and a great support system. I also love the products.
    Let me know if you like what you see. You can get all products for 35% off retail.
    i've lost 30lbs with this program and have friends that keep telling others about it.
    Botanic

Answer by Botanic at 12:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009