Has any of you ever made any real friends with this site?

I have been on here a while now and I have not met anyone.

theresamarie77

Asked by theresamarie77 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2012 in Relationships

• she may be a level 4 BUT that doesn't mean she hasn't been on this site for a long time. can't you ladies be nice???
    Anonymous

• You're a Level 4.....

Oh, the question... Yes, I have friends on here, but I have not met any off these ladies in person.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• i have two who i plan to meet in the next year or so. (it all depends on the money issue)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Hang out some more, I am sure you will eventually make some friends.

I have met one of the ladies from here and we hit it off great. I consider a few others good friends as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• i've met 4 in person, and remain close enough to telephone chat/text regularly, and visit/dinner when either of us are in the 'area'...whichever area that may be.
    i've met 2 of those ladies' families, too, and spent time with them. they're all awesome additions to my life.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• I met my very best friend on here - we met when my son was 11 months, her son was 7 months- my son JUST turned 5 yesterday. We email every day - She lives in NJ and we live in MN - about 1-1/2 years ago our family flew and went and stayed with them over a weekend - it was amazing!!!!! we are there for each other no matter what - she's the most amazing person I've ever met!! !i also have made some other wonderful friends on here as well - too bad they don't live close
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2012