Who's up? DD called the Ex.

.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 12:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2012 in Teens (13-17)

• Wow! I hope you're button-busting proud of that girl. She sounds like an amazing young lady.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Wow if he is unwilling couldn't you pettition the court to update his CS payments to rect the increase in minimum wage and presumably his wages.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Take him back to court. My ex has to pay half of all medical bills. Its time to update your case. Every two years you can take him back to court.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I was almost asleep when I heard cats fighting outside. Got me up fast as lightning. You okay?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• For a while longer
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• oh- yeah- we're ok...just a reference to a previous question
    nothing dramatic
    she did it- she really did it- she called her ass hole bio who she's had no contact with since birth and asked for- are you ready for this- $1500 (half the cost of braces) cause he needs to step up and, if not parent then at least acknowledge a growing financial obligation to her and her brother...
    she needs braces- they need a vehicle (they're willing to share) and then there's college to think about.

He pays $207 a month for two kids (based on 1996 minimum wage).
    She had a very intelligent, articulate- non emotional based conversation with him.
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I am so very proud of her!
    she didn't talk about the alleged sexual assault by his dad (if he is uncooperative she will ask why he picked his dad aver her and her brother)
    she kept it very civil despite all of her rage, anger, betrayal and abandonment issues
    I think if he is willing to accept his responsibilities he could have a very fulfilling relationship with an awesome person
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I decided a long time ago to not ask for a review of CS, because he was leaving us alone. Kind of an out of site out of mind type of situation.
    But after how rough this year has been and because the kids are older I began talking to them and allowed them to give input on whether or not to get it reviewed.
    Also advised them that if we did this there may be contact- and so it begins.
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2012