DOES ANYONE REMEMBER FAMILY AFFAIR AND THE COURTSHIP OF EDDIE"S FATHER?

Man ............talking about these old shows brings tears to my eyes. These shows are classicas and I cry whenever I think about how young I was and how Happy I was back then. Those shows seemed like a part of my life. You all knew that Anissa Jones died in her sleep of a drug overdose at age 18 right? She played Buffy. Don't know what happened to Jody. I remember her doll Mrs Beasley. Mr. French died many years ago as well and Uncle Bill was it? The actor was Brian Keith. I boo hoo'd for days when I found out that all 3 of them died. Anissa grew up to be a beautiful girl. Her life ending was very sad. And Bill Bixby as Eddie's father That hurt real bad. "Come On Let Me Tell Ya Bout My Best Friend.........................

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 2:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• I miss Davey and Goliath :(
    Was way before my time but I still think it's an awesome cartoon.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LOL! I do remember those shows! They were my favorites and I wanted that doll that Buffy had!!!
    luvorange

Answer by luvorange at 8:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I used to watch Family Affair on cable in college, lol. Those shows were WAY before my time but I still enjoyed watching them. My Three Sons was my other favorite. Not sure why but it cracked me up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Watched them both when I was little. The theme song for Courtship is wonderful! It is funny though...if we all sat down now and watched what we did when we were younger, we would laugh so hard trying to figure out what we were thinking!
    Savesthedaymom

Answer by Savesthedaymom at 8:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I remember watching those shows! I had a Mrs. Beasley doll-I loved her! I still love watching those old shows. I know they sometimes seem cheesy but,they're part of my childhood. 

Geea

Answer by Geea at 9:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Loved the show. Thought Bill Bixby was the bees knees and thought it was cool they had....a housekeeper, LOL.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 9:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
    He's my one boy, my cuddly toy
    My up, my down
    My pride and joy....
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 10:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• '...people let me tell you about him he's so much fun,
    whether we're talking man to man or whether we're talking son to son,
    'cause he's my best friend..."

Loved those shows!!!
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I found Family Affair on reruns two years ago. I watched it while my daughter napped. I thought it was great.

Sebastian Cabot was the man who played Mr. French. He also did the voice of Bagheera on The Jungle Book (Disney Version). There was a few episodes I watched where Mr. French was not Mr. Cabot. I thought Family Affair was a neat show. I'd love to see if its on DVD.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I saw the first answer about Davey and Goliath. It's still on if you have cable. I believe it's on one of the religious channels. I had recorded a couple for my kids just a couple of months ago. I LOVED The Courtship of Eddie's Father. Remember The Flying Nun?
    marihand

Answer by marihand at 10:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2009