Wen hair stuff

Kind of embarrassing, but I fell asleep on the couch and woke up around 3 am when the infomercials were on. I watched the one for Wen haircare for about 10 minutes and became fascinated with it. Anyone here tried it? What is your opinion?

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I did try it, love it but they would like you to go on auto ship and they bug the crap out of you. So I started looking for another product like WEN and it's out there it's called REN (Renpure Solutions) found it at Walgreens but also saw it in RiteAid, cost about $10.00 on the bottle it will say Cleansing conditioner 16 FL OZ. Workes the same for me! Try it....
    NeedOut1075

Answer by NeedOut1075 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• You can go to the salon and ask for Deva Curl products. It's about the same thing. I tried it, but did not care for it. When I worked at the salon, it was about a 50/50 split on those that liked it and those that returned it. All you can do it try. However, like I said, you can try this first to see if you're going to like it. Deva is a little less expensive, I believe.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• WEN worked great the first week. Now all it does is make my hair greasy and gross. My mom has it on autodelivery and pays a ton.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I only heard great things about it. I really want to try it, but it's expensive. I am kind of poor right now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2012