Do you consider yourself an analytical or an intuitive thinker?

There's a study showing that those who are religious tend to be intuitive thinkers, while those who characterize themselves as atheist or freethinkers tend to be analytical thinkers.

Where do you fall on the thinker/religious spectrum? 

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 7:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2012 in Religious Debate

• I know I am an Analytical thinker. That said I do have rather good intuition. I just know it comes from Observation and Analyzing rather than from any "sixth sense". I've taken "personality quizzes" that have me as either a perfectly split brain or a very slight shift to being "left brained"

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• I am intuitive. An ENFP to be exact. I do not deal with boredom well. I tend to get into trouble when mundane tasks are expected of me. My dh is analytical and makes me nuts. I take short cuts with logical situations and generally get to the right answer more quickly than he. He has to pick everything apart. Oh and he's a devout Catholic, just like m

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• somewhere in the middle
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• More intuitive than analytical. I'm an INFJ
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Intuitive
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2012