How early do you wrap Christmas presents?

i'm done shopping, all i have left is wrapping..

do you wait until the day before Christmas or do you wrap as you buy?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2012 in Holidays

• I, personally, do not wrap. I usually just use gift bags, or I'll let the ladies at the mall wrap them. I can't put anything under the tree until the day of because of the dog... He'd eat the paper....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• wrapping relaxes me.. idk why lol.. and we have a cat he wasnt with us last christmas so maybe i'll wait
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• That's really early for all your Christmas shopping to be done! I wish I was early, I'm usually out on Christmas Eve for late Christmas gifts. I usually wrap my husband's gifts as soon as I buy them, don't trust him! My DS I'll buy, hide and wrap later on. I usually wrap gifts once our tree is up. Which is short after Thanksgiving.
    Lovingmykids612

Answer by Lovingmykids612 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• i just dont like dealing with crowds.. so i shop early..
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Christmas Eve.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I am usually done buying before Thanksgiving ( not this year though) and then done wrapping around Ded 23rd or so... lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• If it relaxes you, go for it! You can always put them somewhere besides under the tree. I used to find it relaxing when the kids were little...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Usually when I get them... within a day or so... and keep them in the hiding spot until it's time..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I am shopping tomorrow. We won't get our Christmas stuff out until Thanksgiving weekend, so sometime right after that, I'll get everything wrapped. I have to hide it from my kids, and I prefer to have them wrapped in case they do find them. I always remind them of the story of my uncle, who got into the closet and found all his presents and opened them. My grandmother knew, even though he tried to put them all back just the way they were, and come Christmas morning, all the other kids had presents, and he didn't. He got them later, unwrapped - and never did it again. They know I would do that, too, so it's good incentive to not get too snoopy. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• I am normally done with shopping and wraping by now but this year I am way to slow. I try to wrap as I get them
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2012