Not really a question...I chose the smaller daycare

I will have to prepare lunch for her. but with what I am saving will be more important and my mommy gut tells me it's the right place.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 11:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Trust your mommy gut every time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Going with your mommy gut is the best thing! I hope it all turns out well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Good luck to you!!!! Making lunch will become part of your routine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Good besides a healthy lunch from home and a smaller environment are good things.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Going with your gut is the most important thing.. Making lunch is really not that bad once you get the hang of it and you will know what she is eating and that it is something she will like. I usually spend a little more than I would on normal meals for things that save me time. Think of things that are prepackaged like little carrot packs yogurt or go-gurt with disposable spoon, cheese and crackers, juice and milk boxes, small cereal containers, fruit leather, pre-sliced apples can be a life saver (even if a few dollars more) when you are in a hurry.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Going with your gut instinct is best. If you need lunch ideas, let me know. I'm a preschool teacher and some of my parents pack amazing lunches!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2012