Contact eye exam prices?

Do you know what places are charging? America's Best has the best price at $65 I believe but there isn't one near my area.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• I called last week about this and I live in Florida but the prices should be about the same. Walmart was 115 and visionworks was 129. I have astigmatism though so that may be why its more expensive.
    Tamarock

Answer by Tamarock at 7:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Wow that's A lot of money! My contacts are 6 years old & so are my old Glasses!! Each year here we're in A worse place Financially so I can't scrape together any money!! I hope you can get in... I saw in Women's World about Free Eye Exams! I was going to post that it was only for January. But I called Several times & left my info. to be contacted but I never was! I even used 2 seperate phones & no Luck there!! Good Luck to you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009