I am curious

Okay I know there have been probably a thousand posts about that women and her octuplets, but what I want to know is why hasn't anyone bothered to see if they could donate something, since everyone is so concerned about the kids why not do it for them? And does anyone know where I could do that because hey if she is nuts or not I dont care but those kids deserve stuff and I have a ton of baby stuff that my son is too big for so why not give it away.

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • OMG i so agree!! even if you do not agree, and everyone is saying she doesnt have anything for them. why not donate or something to help the children? theyre in the world already now and if you have a heart and can, donate to them.

unfortunately i dont really have anything like this :( this is my first baby ad she isnt even here yet and what i have i need to use myself but if i had extras id totally donate it to the family. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well I thought about selling it but then its not like I will get a whole lot for it anyway, we are just barely fortunate enough to where we dont live paycheck to paycheck and dont have to sell stuff to get new stuff so I figure why not do something nice for once lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I definately agree with you. You could probably google it and find out. I wish I could give them something, but I litterally have nothing myself. I'm sure lots of people will be donating to her though. She's already on tv, I'll bet she's uber rich by the end of the year. God has a way of taking care of situations like that.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• thats a great idea. you have a good heart!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• thanks mamachamp I try anyway, I mean at this point ppl can talk all the crap they want about her getting hand outs and gov aid, but in the end as long as the kids are the ones who benefit from it who cares what she gets and from who
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well I tried google and got nothing except how to donate breastmilk, which I got but not enough to give away, so I basically skip traced the mom, and to addresses for her, so I am going to send a letter to each one and see if I get a response
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009