Just pulled a wadded up receipt from The Home Depot out of SO's pants....

I swear my water almost broke. I look at it and it says 450.00!!

Then I realize the 4 is a $ sign and it was 50.00

I was like oh thank god- I already knew that.

Ooops. Ever get scares like that? Hopefully not. Hopefully you all have great SOs that let you know where the money goes, even if you're not the one that is taking it home.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• LOL, that's why you shouldn't be snooping! I tried that before and just got myself all worked up over nothing, so I never do it anymore.... whatever.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Oh dear...I almost thought MY water broke the other day and I'm not even pregnant. LOL

My husband told me that the bills from his work expenses are coming due before the job is done, which added an additional $1100 to our monthly bills MINIMUM.

I nearly had a panic attack.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Just doing laundry!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• Oh... I got a bill in the mail form Playboy for like $8 and asked DH about it and he told me he had no idea how they got our address and he had no subscription and he would call them and figure it out. I kept getting the bill and finally chose to snoop and found about 4 copies in his dresser... with his name and our address on it! He STILL SWORE he did NOT order them! *smh* After about 2 months he admitted he ordered them and was worried I would be mad! HA!! I was livid that he had LIED I could care less about the mags!!
    This way like 7 years ago so now it is just really funny- at the time I wanted to kill him.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• I know it's not quite the same thing but it reminded me of that.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• The ex use to get shit from the gas station all the time and forget to give me the receipts. I would check our account and there would be very little or nothing in it and all of these $20-$30 charges from gas stations. It drove me nuts! (it wasn't gas purchases either, those receipts he did give me)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• I know I don't have many in my corner, but that's why I believe in separate accounts. He has his money, I have mine, and there's no reason to be suspicious.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2012

• omg that happened to me but it was all home depot work expenses.....all for sandy ......:(
    jossstone1969

Answer by jossstone1969 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Oh the joys of joint bank accounts!
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• lol- my bank account has had .87 cents in it for over a year now. I have to "ask" for money
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2012