Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have a cakersore. It hurts sooooooooo bad!! What can I use for relif? I have taken a Vicoden that I had when I had ear surgery and its not helping. Oral jel works for 2 mins. Any advice?


Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • wow its that bad huh, sorry bout that , anyhow try some warm salt water thats what my mom used to have us do when we were little

    Answer by hautemama83 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

  • Peroxide. Put some on a cotton ball and hold it in there or on a Qtip. Do it often and it will go away soon (hopefully).

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2009