would you buy and carry and hopefully not have to use one of these?

im watching a commercial for tasers. pink ones black ones all diff colors.. would you feel comfy holding one and using one?

i would. i think its a great idea.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah I sure would. I've been wanting one for awhile now actually. goodnight ladies!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Nope. I don't like living my life in fear. I'd be searching for a reason to use it all the time. Plus, as a parent I'd be too concerned one of my children could get a hold of it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ya I would buy on. Lol I would by the pink one hehe
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• hey they come in pink?!? awesome now I want one, and hopefully my SO will never pi$$ me off again lol jk, no seriously I would because with his job I am home alone at night alot and yeah I get scared
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would have used it if I had it in July when my ex-BF beat the living mess out of me. I was watching him sleep and wondering how I was going to hurt him but I was too afraid to move.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i would heck in this neighborhood lol i would have no problem having or useing one lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I guess you don't keep up with Canadian news at all.
    Tasers KILL!!!!
    Our cops are getting in MEGA-trouble right now for a particular death at YVR.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 5:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• If someone were to attack me or my kids, I wouldn't be too concerned if using a taser on the attacker could kill him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No, I carry a gun. If it comes to the point where I'm afraid for my life or the life of my child I don't want to shock them I want the threat to be eliminated not shocked

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 6:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Absolutely with no question. I'd prefer to carry a gun(preferably pink...How embarrassing for some attacker to say he got shot with a pink gun!) but a taser would be alright too.

And to the PP who said Taser's kill. Trust me, if I feel the need to use either a Taser or a Gun on you, your life isn't really my concern or priority. Both instruments would be used only in a life threatening situation where I needed to defend someone else's or my own life. Period. So that's not a very good argument against them for me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009