Do you ever when looking at someones picture look in the background to see if they have a clutter mess or not or to try and see what someones house looks like?

I'm bored

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 4:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought I was the only one that spent as much time looking at the background of a picture as the actual subject lol!!! I like to see what people's houses look like, but I do also like to know that I'm not the only cluttered house around! I have 5 people in a 3 bedroom house, and 2 of them are pre-teen boys! My house is never really dirty, but cluttered, yes. Sometimes there are toys in the background on the living room floor or clean laundry on the couch, but I really try in my photos not to have a dirty background lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol i do it to my pictures to make sure things were clean lol .. they always are lol ... i do do it to some of my friends and my sister thank god i dont have sloppy friends and family lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LMAO I admit I do too but I don't judge I just think its funny
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• like this?
    http://motive-8.net/myspace/myspace1.jpg

disgusting. yeah i always look in the backround because sometimes i just cant believe how messy most people are. Especially when they have kids they should clean up more.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I do....but its not like I'm going to judge people I just like to see so I can compare it to the way I live.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 6:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• OMG m.robertson811, that is the funniest thing ever!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yeah, funny but disgusting lol :P
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes i do lol!! Why would you take a sexy  pic of your self with all kinds of dirty clothes all around you!! M favorite are the mirror my space pics as i call them, and the mirror really shows how dirty the bathroom is in the reflection, LMAO!!!! I even do it to my own pic's...Like once i took a pic of my son but in the back round was a garbage bag next to the door waiting to be taken out, so i didn't post the picture, lol!!!

LoganNJaidensMa

Answer by LoganNJaidensMa at 7:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• HAHA...I admit to it! I always look in the backgroud of pics, not sure why but I just do, Im a curius person, I like to get decorating ideas like that to lol
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 7:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No I dont really notice unless its in your face and you cant not notice it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009