If you won the lottery...

If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you'd buy or do? Let's say you won $10 mil.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol have to pay off the taxes first ... but after all that i would pay off all my bills and get completely out of debt then id probably go buy a car and a house lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would pay all of my bills plus my familys. Then I would buy a car and a house. And buy my immediate family houses too, and furnish them. And then go on a shopping spree. And probably put the rest away. But I would never work again!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• take the family on vacation while having a house built on a mountain in Colorado.
    Cal311

Answer by Cal311 at 5:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• First, I would go on a cruise for a week, and in that week, I will think about how I will spend my money!
    jh63baker

Answer by jh63baker at 5:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• umm i would buy my mom a house, i would pay off all my bills and hers, id put money back for my kids they would be set for life. i would get myself a new truck and i would get my so and myself matching harleys. ohh we would buy a condo in vegas to. but my family would come first.
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would buy houses for my siblings, put about 50g away for each kid for college, pay off my parents home, and give to Ronald Mcdonald house becuz they have been awesome to us and my son when we've needed to travel to the bigger children's hosp. Also give to the local foodbanks, soles4souls a company that gives shoes to the poor all over the world, even takes gently used shoes donated from anyone and gives them away, plus you can donate new also. I want to be a foster mom, so the house I would need would need to have enough bedrooms to take in about 6 kids, have a playroom area, seperate living room so the kids can play freely, and a big yard.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 5:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Pay off all debt.
    Remodel the whole house, including the landscaping.
    Purchase new vehicles.
    Give money to our closest family and dearest friends.
    Give money to the charities that mean the most to us.
    Take trips.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• pay off my parents house and get my visa ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It's Sad but I would split it with my husband and leave him. I would go buy a nice car and house for my children and I and start a new life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Thanks for asking. My kids hate it when I do this. I love to think about it. I would pay off my house and my credit cards so I would be out of debt! I would buy myself, dh and dd a nice car (practical too). I would do my house over, every inch and new furnishings too. I would add another garage and an addition. I would put money away for another car for little dd and college ed for both. I would help my mother buy her condo, a house for my bro and sil and a college ed for their kids and a million for fun. I would help my in laws too but not as much honestly. I would keep working and pay a housekeeper/cook and gardner to do the mundane jobs around the house. It would be awesome to work for fun and have the rest of the time free to travel with my husband. I would save money to throw a wedding, a down payment on a house and some spending money for my dd's. I would leave this house to them to split the money.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2009