Does any1 know of any good gay RENO nightclubs?

Hello everyone, im taken my partner on a lil trip to reno and we are looking for some gay/lesbian friendly nightclubs in reno, and if you know of any please respond!!!

2momsandsuave

Asked by 2momsandsuave at 6:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Travel

• http://tronixreno.com/ My friend and her girlfriend go here. She loves it. Iv never been so dont hold me reposnsible. LOL You can also google gay reno and they will give you a website that has a list. Good Luck!!! Have fun!
    jessicadl

Answer by jessicadl at 1:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Visions! The 1099 Club is fun too, small but friendly. :) THey're both straight friendly too, I used to hang out there when I just wanted to go have a drink without the man games, lol.I haven't lived there in five years... I know there's another fun one right next to China Diner downtown.
    iloveconan

Answer by iloveconan at 12:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2009