What to do....

ok so it started with my 15 month old3 weeks ago on monday she threw up in the morning but was herself and eating fine no fever and only one time of throwing up. she also had diarrhea. tuesday was fine other than diarrhea. wednesday same thing as monday. thursday fine but still diarrhea. friday she had diarrhea, and slept all day with a fever of 102.9 then threw up 2 times. then she has ben fine on yhe throwing up oa but this isl th 3 rd week and still has dirrhea. i been giving lots of fluids.

my oldest got sick on monday last week throwing up all day and fever. then tuesday her belly and head hurt nothing else. wednesday just her head hurt by thursday back to school then saturday started complaining of a belly ache again then sunday started diarrhea. today she was fine and went to school but she told me after she still had diarrhea well her belly is hurting again.

my middle dd threwbup wednesday last week and fever by morning was fine then sunday she had diarrhea too but now she doesnt but i dont know how long to wait before deciding to take the baby and oldest 2 the dr. baby is only going 2 to 4 times a day but still runny.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2012 in Kids' Health

• I would call the doctor's office and tell them what's going on at your house. Most likely, they have seen a lot of this and can perhaps tell you what to do for the children without your having to take them in. The bugs this year seem to be more vigorous than in the past and they are harder to get over. At least, that's been the case with my family.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• and keep them out of school till they are well.
    Anonymous

• Ickies! Keep them all hydrated and if you take one to the pediatritian it will tell you what's wrong with all of them. Like the flu :(
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• i kept the oldest out of school a few days and sent her back thought she was better but her teacher told her she needs to start coming to school because her attendance isnt good. she has missed 5 days. cant believe her teacher said that to her and if she is sick they will just send her home anyway
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2012