THE NAME ANDREW

Are there any women here who has a DH/SO named ANDREW? Or is your son named ANDREW or has it as a middle name? My husband is ANDREW and our first son is JOSEPH ANDREW. Never liked the named before I met him and he hates to be called ANDY.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 7:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My brothers name is Andrew Joseph (named after both grandfathers). He never did nicknames - he hated them all - Andy, Drew, etc - he was just plain Andrew - and still is. I like the name - but not the nicknames for it.
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My brothers middle name is Andrew. My friends husband's name is Andrew, and everyone calls him Andy.
    spockswife

Answer by spockswife at 8:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My MIL told me that the runner-up name for my husband was Andrew, I don't have a problem with the name, but I like the name he was given better.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My first crush was a boy named Andrew from 4th grade. My hubby's name is Joseph. Very nice names.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My sons name is Andrew we call him Drew he is named after his father whose name is Scott Andrew
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009