Do you sometimes 'avoid" seeing Mom's at your child's school?

like you are just not in the mood to talk, don't feel well, tired, etc.? sometimes I feel like this it is just easier....do you ever feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2012 in

• OFTEN. To the point where I started picking the kids up at the back of the school for a while last year. There was too much gossip and PTA BS and moms I avoided because they'd ask me daily for playdates (so I could watch THEIR kids). I'm a SAHM so I am therefore, a reliable babysitter for others who work.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Yes one in particular when I pick my son up from after school program. Even on most days when my mood is right, I hope I will not see her, she talks too much all the time.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Yes, because her kids are constantly asking for play dates and they can be quite obnoxious.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Idk sometimes I just don't feel like talking ya know? then i feel like I am coming across as snobby or a b*tch and I don't want it to affect my child but they are too much sometimes we are newbies & fitting in is kind of hard too it seems - I am so not a morning person either argh I feel bad but some of them are "the know it alls" cookie cutter Mom's type thing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2012