SOAP OPERAS

Do you watch Soap Operas? If so, What's your favorite? I'm an "All my Children" fan and that's the only one. Also like "Desperate Housewives" on Sunday nights.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 8:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• abc all the way only way to fly. I'm waiting and waiting on OLTL for Starr to get her baby back, i think this week and GH's fire is something else. My daughter and I once had to evacuate a hotel walking down 19 flights in the middle of the night two separate times because of smoke. It was wiild and crazy. Thank god we were there for a med app at the hospital across the street the next morning. GH is really lifelike right now!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• The Young and the Restless- been watching that since I was a small child, and I also watch The Bold and the Beautiful. I used to be a Days fan, but the plots got too stupid and I stopped watching it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love General Hospital and sometimes I watch OLTL.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Im an ABC girl as well. I tape them and watch all the episods on the weekends.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have on when I'm home Y&R, AMC, OLTL & AMC!! I've watched for years.. So have my Daughters & my DH!! What makes me Mad is I have A child when someone else on a Soap opera does. But their's grows up in years!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• DH. ALLmy children are my favorite too. LOL
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009