OMG my little sister has picked the WORST name for her DD and I can do nothing about it! poor kid.

My sister is 16 and knocked up. She wants to name her baby

Renesmee Hilarity-Joy

Let us all take a moment to pray my mother can talk her out of it...

A question... what do you think of this 'name'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2012 in Baby Names

• You're sister shouldn't be allowed to breed.
    SaraD1989

Answer by SaraD1989 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I think she's a Twi-hard!!! LMAO!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Rene-smee? I don't get it? But yes, let's take a moment and hope Mama can persuade her otherwise....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I see the kid officially changing her name when she gets old enough to do so. That kid is going to have a hard life. Is she sure on gender though? Because it's even worse if she has a boy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Hilarity Joy???!!
    Good god!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• YES! It is AWFUL! I have been told I am not allowed to say anything to her about it and that my mom is going to 'handle' it. And yeah- I agree my sister should not be allowed to breed... being 16 and all... but at this point their is not much you can do about that! what's done is done.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Oh lord, someone is a freaking Twi-hard. That poor child. I am so sorry if that is the name she gets stuck with!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Read a bit too much Twilight huh!

that's pretty awful
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Oh dear. That poor child is going to have a lot to live with. I hope she doesn't end up hating her mama, kind of like the boy named Sue.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• It's bad enough she's 16 and pregnant, knock some common sense into her and tell her she should at least pick a good name for the baby. Scare her by saying her child may not love her if she chooses a name like that for her child, and that kids may make fun of the child when she's older, after all this is name that people will know her by for the rest of her life. And finish by saying this name could slim job opportunities. Offer a refined name like Renee Joy, Renee Hilary, Remi Hilary, or something similiar, instead of Renesmee Hilarity-Joy. Hope I could help, good luck !
    Tata6599

Answer by Tata6599 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2012