• In the Spotlight:

Anyone have a good at home remedy for this?

I have dark circles under my eyes, but no puffiness. I know it's genetic (spent 37 years looking like I party all night or something) and I've tried cold coffee on cottonballs, frozen spoons, changing the different color concealer, and cucumbers. Anyone out there have any good recommendations? And I just got the new Avon cataloge (sp - too early :-) so has anyone tried their eye cream yet? It's finally in my price range but I REALLY should put it towards our horrendous heating bill..... Thanks ladies!

plylerjones

Asked by plylerjones at 8:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried that Olay 14 day treatment? If not go for it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have chronic sinus and understand the dark circles. I used Loreal for years and recently switched to Arbonne's anti aging products. They are not cheap but it is worth it to me. I noticed a difference in my eyes the next morning.
    When I was younger I spent a long time trying to find the perfect under eye concealer for my complexion. For me it is a Christian Dior one that matches perfectly and the texture is really nice.
    I tap it on after my eye cream and that helps hide the circles a lot. If I am not wearing foundation that day then I just use some powder over my face and you can't tell I am wearing the concealer.
    Personally I would pay the heating bill, you don't want that turned off.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I sell Avon I haven't had anyone use this yet but I would ask your Rep for some samples to try before making a purchase. Also you can return stuff you buy if you don't like it or think that it does not work. Talk to your Rep about her policy on returns.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009