Do you last minute shop... or buy throughout the year?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2012 in Holidays

• both
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Oct. thru Dec and after christmas sales.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• both
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Last minute
    Sonata8

Answer by Sonata8 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I buy when Nov and Dec come along, I have a lot more gifts to go and buy, and I'm always buying last minute on gifts on Christmas eve, and I shop after Christmas for the sales.
    Lovingmykids612

Answer by Lovingmykids612 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• A bit of both... thru out the yr I may pick something up and stash it, but often bc I use my dh's once a yr
    pay check from the fire dept for our Christmas shopping, I will do all my shopping in a day....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• Well I usually do it all last minute! It totally stresses me out and every year I promise myself that next year I'll buy early---and I never do, something always comes up. This year my dh last his job, so there was no money to buy early. I have started buying a couple of things, but not enough to make much difference. I have 6 kids and 9 grandkids! So I am trying not to stress too much, I hope to be able to just get each of them one gift.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I start in about September, and slowly stash things, especially because I work the survey sites and get a lot of gift certificates that I use for Christmas presents. My boyfriend is a last minute guy, though, so I've had to get used to that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I try to get it done throughout the year but I inevitably end up with last minute stuff I have to buy.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I have bought exactly 1 gift so far and that was from money I earned through pine one research. I always procrastinate
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2012