Stomach flu?

My daughter Jacklynn is 4, and last night about 2am she started throwing up! I took her tempature and she had a fever of 100.7. Then continued to vomit all night and about 4am she started to have bouts of diarrhea. Now this evening she has only ate a small bowl of soup broth and pedialyte through out the whole day by sipping on it. Her fever is now 101.2 and I can't seem to get a hold of her doctors office. Is this the stomach flu or something else?

I'm thinking of taking her to a pediatric after hour place or should I just wait and call her dr office in the morning? I have been giving her children's Tylenol every 4-6 hours. I can't give her anymore till about 9 this evening and her fever is still high!

LovingMommy0123

Asked by LovingMommy0123 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2012 in Kids' Health

• It sure sounds like the stomach flu. Keep her hydrated and a tepid bath to lower her temp. If she isn't feeling better in the morning, call her pediatrician and talk to the nurse. They may want to see her. Poor baby :(
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I always keep fruit punch gatoraid on hand it has come in handy for all our sickness needs!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 2:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2012