I was wondering if anyone gets any swelling in their legs? or any where.

I have fibroids and I don't know if this is related or not. I am on mental health medicines and I don't know if that is related to it or not. I am on haldol the shot .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• If I drink too much (any kind of alcohol) or am really hot my feet and hands get swollen.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 9:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My MIL gets this! Its hereditary!! She had to go on A Water Pill!! Maybre more Excersise can help you! Even A Daily For Fun Walk! Walking is so good for you! I felt the Best when I took Daily walks! But then there was A Bear in my Yard & it Fridgthened me to not go for A walk!! I used to take Awalk & see how many Cats would go with me.. I could get as many as 9 & some just waited.. Some loafers just came After we were done! But then my Daughter moved out & took her 2!! But Anyway, Sorry I'm rambling.. Best to ask your DR. & get the Help/Relief you need! That may be A Side Effect you don't need or want!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009