Should I stay?

My dh beats me every morning if I don't iron his shirts properly. If I don't greet him at the door and have dinner ready when he comes home from work he beats me again. If our children aren't quiet and well behaved in the evening he beats me and then them. I caught him having sex with my sister on our front lawn and then the very next day he was eyeing the dog in a sexy way.

Do you think we have a chance? I love him sooooo much. Other than these things, he's a great husband. Well, unless I don't bring enough money home from my stripping job...

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• Oh I agree, hide the dog. The sister is one thing, the dog is almost too much.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

•  

anon... go cry somewhere else. note the irony while you're at it.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I think some of the answers here are a bit ironic.

This question is over the top, yes. However, so are most of the others posted here. Think about it people... if a woman is truly in an abusive relationship, it's very unlikely she will air her dirty laundry on the internet. If she were caught doing that, think of the consequences. The majority of the abuse questions on here are from trolls. Those people are the ones you should be yelling at, not the OP. At least her post is quite obviously a joke....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• You should probably give him a few more chances. YOU just need to work harder at making him happy.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I think you should stay. I mean, clearly he is virile and strong or he wouldn't be able to beat you that often. Virile and strong men are hard to find!

Just work harder at doing things right. Clearly, you're slacking in that department.

PS: Hide the dog.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Would you have told me to go cry somewhere else if I hadn't posted anon, tnm? 

i would have bit my tongue out of respect for you ffa, and believe me it's not the first time ive done it. some of your answers are disgusting & hurtful sometimes, and i find it highly hypocritical that you of all people would be offended by this obvious joke post that is clearly meant to point out how ridiculous some of the relationship questions are on here. just like the redundant "am i pregnant" questions. 

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Definitely stay, you need to give him another chance. You should work harder at doing things the way he wants them done. Make sure to invite your sister over more often.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• all i could think of was this song when i read your title lol!

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• What did I miss now?!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Yes, It's all really your fault but I would get rid of the dog quick, you know fleas and everything :P
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2012