Anyone had their babies between 32-35 weeks?

How did they do??

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had my son at 30wks and he was born @ 3lbs 3ozs and 15" long.He stayed in the N.I.C.U. for 35 days and his only major obstacle was not being able to learn to suck, swallow and breathe. He was released after 35 days with no oxygen or monitors. He rolled over earlier than my older son who was full term, crawled and walked at about the same age as my oldest and his only setback has been in his speech. He is healthy and happy and, other than the speech, right on task for his age:) Good luck.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I had my son Colton at 35 weeks. He was 3 pounds 8 ounces and was in the NICU for 10 days.He is now over 10 pounds and is doing great!!!
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I had Gaije at 32 weeks weighing 3lbs 10oz and now he is almost 11mths and surpassing other kids his age he know weighs 20 lbs and is 32 inches long
    GaijesMom

Answer by GaijesMom at 6:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Also wanted to let you know he was in the NICU for 21 days he came home wighing 4 lbs 11 oz
    he never needed the oxeygen or anything just a feeding tube for 4 days until we tried breast feeding which he took to right away.
    GaijesMom

Answer by GaijesMom at 6:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009