Am I stupid for staying?

My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year, we had a great relationship and were madly in love. One day he told me he didn't love me anymore but he wanted to stay and work it out, how would everyone handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• Counselling only if you want to work things out and if you are interested in moving forward with him.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Do you want to stay with someone who doesn't love you? Only you can make that decision.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• drop it admlin, you're not funny. Grow the fuck up.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I totally don't understand this. He doesn't love you but he wants to work it out? What's to work out? Why would you want to stay with someone you don't love? If he doesn't love you, then it's time to move on. You need to be free to find someone who will.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• You can't make yourself love someone. If he doesn't love you then he doesn't love you and that's it. JMO.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2012