Ugh...

i went out with a friend of mine this past saturday & we took a few really stupid pictures of ourselves on her camera. she kept wanting to take them over & over & i was getting irritated so i didn't try real hard, not knowing she was going to put all of them on facebook.

im not fond of any of them but one in particular i look absolutely disgusting. she doesnt look flattering in it either so i dont understand why she refuses to take it down. ive asked her nicely and told her that i could pull out some of our old highschool pics if she really wants to do this lol but i wont. but she is making light of the situation with no regards to my feelings and its pissing me off.

is there any way i can get facebook to remove the picture?

needless to say its the last time ill take pics with her...

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• Obviously, you have to hurt her! J/k. Try to roll with it and for God's sake, do not share it.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I know you can untag pictures of yourself on another person's site but, if that doesn't work, you can click on "report picture"
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• try to report it?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• lol oh jesus, she actually had the gall to tag me in it after i told her i hated it. i took the tag off! i guess there isn't much i can do
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• yeah i just tried the report option, it asked me a few questions and then redirected me to an already typed out, pleasant message with the picture included asking her nicely to take it off. sigh, facebook, i already tried that.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Hopefully it will blow over quickly
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Well poo. You would think there would be some way to get pictures of YOU off someone else's page. That seems like a pretty significant personal violation
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• No idea here is a bump.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Go into your Privacy Settings, you can require your approval for all photo tags. So when you see something unflattering just disapprove it when you get the notification. Unfortunately if she does not tag you, it's her picture. You can report the photo but there's a good chance that it will not be removed, unless of course you're nude.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 2:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• i think she feels you are beautiful in odd pictures just as you do in all fixed up pictures i think you should feel flattered its kind of ironic i have a facebook and i took some pics over the weekend and it was of her and she felt like you do and i just dont understand why she is beautiful to me normal as she is dressed up
    bluerain31

Answer by bluerain31 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2012