Meals that have bombed

What meal did you make that bombed and was just horrible? I tried to make meatloaf last night with turkey and it was gross. LOL its my 2nd attempt in a few years, both different recipes. Maybe turkey wasnt meant to go into a loaf

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Tilapia - I made it once and my husband said it smelled good. Then he tasted it and almost spit it across the kitchen. Claimed it tasted like a dirty fish tank. Won't even consider trying it again.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Roasted duck. I've tried it twice and it sucks every.single.time.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• tried to put pork as a meatball. you can't even season it right to make it good but this is just pork picked off of pork chops not sure if they do anything different with ground pork in the store.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Oh man... My first apartment- 18 years old. NO idea how to cook. I put carrots and salsa in the crockpot. Don't know what I was thinking that would turn into?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I made this dish with italian breadon the bottom topped with ricotta cheese, sauce, and meatballs. The bread was so soggy. I am surprised my family still ate it.
    LisaD719

Answer by LisaD719 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Homemade mac & cheese - every single time. I tried a new recipe that looked promising the other night - I know how to tweak it now to make it edible but I pretty much had to throw it away, no one liked it.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Tried to make a apple pie cake. It as nasty.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Once my daughter and decided to make pizza and it tasted like Nothing no flavor at all despite seasoning, spices, red pepper flakes. Weird I think cardboard would have more flavor than that piza. We gave up and ordered pizza.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2012