Why do you think people bully?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 4:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• Don't know, why do you? I guess it makes other people feel better about themselves.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• popcorn

I missed the "drama" this morning so I'm just going to sit back with my popcorn and watch.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I don't know, but you, as a person who makes fun of domestic violence, probably gets off on bullying too - so you tell us!
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I don't know, but you seem to have a lot of experience so why don't you tell us?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 4:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• you make me laugh.
    Anonymous

• I suppose it depends on what you consider bullying. If you are talking about the kind kids do on the playground, I am thinking that it might be a way to compensate for something else (be it bad grades, bigger than other kids - or smaller in some cases, not being well liked). I think for older people (teens, young adults and adults) it may have something to do with compensating or perhaps they are just angry and the only way they can feel better is to make someone else feel worse.

I'm not sure. I never hung out with people that were bullies. I have been around enough to know that karma comes looking for those that deserve her and I would hate to get between Karma and the one she's looking for.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

>>
    Well that was relational...not But you would be the perfect person to answer the question, given your history
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

>>>
    I read something somewhere that bullying is not an esteem issue. I do certainly believe that those who bully probably are victims themselves and kind of use it as a release valve
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• enlighten us please
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I missed the "drama" this morning so I'm just going to sit back with my popcorn and watch.
    >>
    It isn't abut this morning's drama. Honestly, it's a legit question
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2012