No weight gain?

Ever since my weekly visits have started at 34 weeks I have not gained a pound... 0lbs? My OB has said nothing so I'm assuming that it's OK. Has anyone else had this in their last trimester? I thought your last trimester was the time that you tend to gain the most weight. Anyway I just find it strange and am wanting to know if anyone else has had no weight gain in their last trimester.

pinkbutterfly

Asked by pinkbutterfly at 9:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In my last few appointments with my first child, I actually lost weight. My OB said that sometimes happens and that it was fine. As long as your OB is not worried, I would not worry about it.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• everyone is different. If your ob has not complained I wouldnt worry to much.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I gained most of my weight in my second trimester. I think I only gained a pound or two during my last. As long as you are measuring fine and have gained weight overall then you are fine. Less to loose later!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I gained about 22lbs that I can remember.... I know I'm measuring fine. I'm even measuring big. I saw her measure me it was at 42 weeks LOL so I'm not worried about the baby being small. I was just wondering if that sounded normal to other people to not gain weight in the last trimester. In my other two pregnancies I gained the most weight the last few weeks, so I guess this is just the strange one.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 10:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was pregnant with twins, and I gained 8 pounds in my first trimester, LOTS the second, and none the third. Like others said, everyone is different, and as long as you feel good, and the baby is growing okay, it's great.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009