I was sick with a virus last week and now have back pain, both lower and mid. Could it be a UTI?

I can't decide whether to go the doc or not. I do not have a fever but I am slightly nauseous although I think that is due to sinus drainage as it clears as the day goes on. My back does not hurt constantly just with certain positions or movements.

ma2calebzoeyeli

Asked by ma2calebzoeyeli at 9:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• It could be a number of things, If it does not hurt to urinate then most likely it is not a uti. BUT by you having a virus, it could have set something else off like your Gall Bladder. Just go in and get your blood/urine checked.
    Boothfamily

Answer by Boothfamily at 11:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you could also be constipated
    JanMarie225

Answer by JanMarie225 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Thanks ladies. Have an appt today. I don't think I am constipated as I have been having BMs.
    ma2calebzoeyeli

Answer by ma2calebzoeyeli at 12:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009