Have you ever had someone say something that literally made you spit out your drink?

My husband cracked me up.
His brother called to ask if we were coming to the family Thanksgiving dinner at their cousin's house. He kept saying no,we're staying home,and his brother kept asking why we couldn't come afterwards. My husband finally said," the thought of being around the family......that's just awful!'

I almost choked on my soda!
It's so true too. They're all psychic vampires

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I agree. Once or twice in Answers this has happened
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• A few people will appreciate this from the earworm questions.

DS has 4 plastic cups that are his - he's not allowed to take glass ones out of the kitchen, but plastic he can. He went to get one the other day and starts singing:
    It's the Final Tumbler DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DOOOOO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

so once I stopped laughing and choking, I told him to go do the dishes
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Yes.

Can I remember what those times were?

No. :(

Hmmm, wonder what it was.

I'm pretty easy to make laugh.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I have had it happen a few times reading answers. I can't remember when, but I let the person know I was cleaning up a mess because of them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• yeah- Answers has damaged my monitor
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Well no, but I spit an Arby's roast beef sanwich all over my good friend's mother-in-law once. I was big belly pregnant, and she rushed up and grabbed my tummy, squealing about how round I was getting. She took me by surprise and wore the chewed-up sandwich.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• For gamers who would understand this...all I gotta say is raid night ventrillo chats. I've had to clean my monitors a time or two.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• all I gotta say is raid night ventrillo chats. I've had to clean my monitors a time or two.

We had one guildie who was stationed overseas and only got to play a few nights a week. He had such a creative potty mouth, he was under strict orders, the second I logged in to vent, he was not allowed to speak until I assured him my headphones were plugged in, to make sure DS didn't hear him. He couldn't even get passed "Hi!" without saying something hilarious yet completely inappropriate. Never complained about it, either - he was completely aware that his language was not appropriate for DS, or anyone else's kids. Ours was the only one old enough to understand at the time.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Yeah, I have a husband like that, NP :P We usually try to do anything like that after kids have gone to bed LOL.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Yes.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2012