I am turning 31 this month and I have 2 boys, a 12 yr old and 10yr old. Is it crazy to think about wanting another baby? Am I too old to start all over? It would be nice to have a baby around in the house!

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 9:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Too old? I'm pregnant right now and I'm 32. Hmpf. If this is old....yikes.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I dont think your to old at all! if you feel you want another little one then have at it!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my mom had my little brother at 36 (after having 4 kids) and she did great. I don'tthink your too old :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Youre not too old. I had my last baby when I was 33. My kids before her were between 4 yrs old and 16 yrs old.

Answer by gemgem at 9:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You are not too old, silly. I am 30 and I have a 1 year old, twin 7 year olds and an 11 year old. It is hard to go in all those directions though, but the baby is sooooooo worth it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• As long as you are good health wise you are never too old.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh yea, I think you are NUTZ lol. Only because I have no desire to have another baby, and haven't had that desire since I was preggers with my daughter (second). There are a lot of things to consider when having another child, obviously your hubby has to agree with it too, your kids are older and you and hub have more freedoms, are you willing to give those up? I dont' trhink your too old, but there are a lot of things to consider before you do...best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't think you are too old, but the sooner you decide and have the baby the better. My cousin just had one at 40 and everything went well, but the older you get the more doctors will warn you about the potential for complications and birth defects. They usually don't worry about those odds increasing til 35 though, so you are still well within the realm of young enough to have another one if that is what you want.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My mom had 7 children and her last child at 40, if anything it just makes you a wiser parent, having had others and having more knowledge to pass on.
    CaliLizard_2009

Answer by CaliLizard_2009 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You are living my story right now!! 2 funny! I am 34 thought but I have a 12 yr. old daughter and a 10 10 yr. old son and I am trying for #3. Been married 13 years. I do think we are crazy but I can't help it! lol =)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009