Pretty Brown Eyes

I recently start wearing false eyelashes and I'm way pass 35, What do you think, hit me back I would love to here your comments.

Polo66

Polo66

Asked by Polo66 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love false eyelashes! I also have brown eyes and think brown eyes are very pretty. I will also get my eyelashes tinted sometimes. I have always had shorter eyelashes and one set is blonde and one set is black. It used to bother me, but thanks goodness for false eyelashes and tint! You have very pretty eyes.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well, if you like them then that's all that matters. There are also woman above 35 who still stuff things in there bra. No matter what age we are, we are going to attempt to look our best. So go with whatever you feel makes you look beautiful!!! I'm sure you look great in them.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• more power to ya!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Very pretty. I myself put on mascara. It does the trick for me.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009