Whats the most romantic thing anyone has ever said

to you ?how did u respond ?did you feel the same ?

Asked by bluerain31 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• together we can do anything. yes I did feel the same way!!!

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• awwww that was sweet

Comment by bluerain31 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• That I am the most beautiful and loving woman in the world and he would do everything he could to make sure he never loses me. I am his soulmate, in this life, past lives, and in all lives to come.
    I married him :)

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• That he can never see the rest of his life without me in it.. we will grow old together.. my dh is my noah and i'm his alie

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• The most romantic thing had to come from a guy I was dating.... It was all BS. Whenever I hear that sort of stuff anymore, I want to puke. I'd rather hear about someone's real life and the way it is, then be swooned with shiat.

Answer by m-avi at 10:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• aww you all make me sick ***wink ****wink****thats so sweet

Comment by bluerain31 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• You smell good as shit! Actually said to me on a first date. lol
    The real romantic thing was "You are a wonder"

Answer by adnilm at 10:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• He proposed to me again on one of our wedding anniversaries. But aside from that the romance is few and far between.

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• "You have amazing boobs" Ok not really the most romantic but the most flattering, since I never felt the same. Most romantic? I don't know. I'm not saying my husband has never romanced me, I'm just not the mushy romantic type. The only thing that comes to my mind is a time we were in a bad argument a few years into our relationship, I said something bitchy and turned to walk away and he grabbed me, turned me around, stared hard into my eyes and said "I f*cking love you. Even when you hate me, I f*cking love you. Do you understand that?" He was just so....passionate about it lol. I know, super romantic.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• DH told me that when he looks at me, he sees me exactly as when we first met. That was 18 years- and a few pounds- ago, so bless his heart, lol!

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2012