hi my daughter who is 10 is having sex at a boys house what do i do.

cococo114

Asked by cococo114 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• omg anestheticsex that is the best answer so far lol absolutely love it I actually spit pop on my screen when I read that lol.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 12:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• You need mental help. How the hell does a ten year old..... wow Im done with this already INSANE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• TROLL!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Are you f***ing kidding? You are, right?

Remember somebody asked earlier if anyone has ever said anything that made me spit out my drink?

This must be fake. If my daughter was ten and having sex anywhere, I'd be kicking somebody's a*s over it, then hiring somebody to kick mine for being such a bad mom and letting it happen!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Here's an idea! Stop making shit up just to stir the pot. If this is real, why would you let her go over to a boy's house in the first place, alone? And also why aren't you being a mom about it and stopping it?
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Some people are too stupid to have kids, and then there are others too stupid to have Chia Pets.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Just fuck it...

I want points.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• What do you mean "What do I do?"

Be her mother and find out what is going on. I seriously doubt that she even knows what she is doing. Call CPS on whoever she is having sex with, and the boy's parents for letting it happen while she is in their care. Never let her go over to that house again and give her a long talk about what she is doing and why it is inappropriate. Why do you need other moms to tell you what to do in this situation? Is there a plus side to letting your ten year old have sex?
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 1:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Cafe Robin wrote at 11:53 PM on Nov. 13 , 2012
    Cafe Robin

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
    Please join us on The Park Bench group. It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
    I hope to see you there!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• go join her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2012