hi my daughter who is 10 is having sex at a boys house what do i do.

cococo114

Asked by cococo114 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• omg r u fucking serious? If you even need to ask this question you should have your kid(s) taken away. Great parenting there btw I detect the distinct smell of bull shit here.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 12:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Don't let her leave the house. How the fuck is she alone long enough at age 10 to be having sex? How old is the boy?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Slap the shit out of her, the boy, yourself, and the boys mother.. Keep a better watch on your kid, dumbass.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Go and get her and keep her out of the boy's house.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• call the cops and cps and be a mom
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• ^^ points :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I feel that you put this question out there without any of the pertinent information! HOW do you KNOW that she is having sex? Why is she at a BOYS house at 10? Did you really allow her to visit a home you NEVER investigated personally? This must be a trick question because I honestly can NOT imagine any MOM being on here asking this question rather than addressing this very serious matter.
    dnalnn

Answer by dnalnn at 12:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Just fuck it...

I want points.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Are you freaking kidding me!! Has she even started her period? How the hell does she even know how to have sex? How do you know she is doing it? how old is the boy? Be a mom! What the hell are you doing letting her go to a boys house at the age of 10!!!
    what if she got pregnant! You should CPS called on you! Holy crap! BE A FREAKING MOTHER!!!
    Anonymous