Getting domperidone tomorrow!

I got a weeks supply! What should i expect? Im supposed to take it three times a day! Im so excited and i hope that this works!!

teeg1

Asked by teeg1 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Expect a supply boost. Thought from what you've posted over on the Breastfeeding Moms group,. you're doing better than you think and probably don't need the domperidone.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• gdiamante her doc just gave me a week supply just to try to boost it more then I can get back to normal he thinks. Im so tired i feel like all i do is try to build supply so if i can get it up with this help then i can shut up about it lol
    teeg1

Comment by teeg1 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• :-) I think you've made stunning progress, really. Have you been able to eliminate the formula? Just doing that will make a difference.

Remember, what you pump indicates nothing. You may never see a difference in pump output. We care about diaper changes.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• i put the formula away today and the pump and the binki. She lost a pound so were trying this and hopefully it works if not ill just breast feed and give her formula too
    teeg1

Comment by teeg1 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I wish you the best. Like I said before, you're to be greatly admired for your perseverance.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Ballad Thank you!
    teeg1

Comment by teeg1 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2012