Went to my last ultra sound and it hurt.......

Ok ladies what is going on.....I went to my last ultra sound yesturday and it hurt when she rolled that thing over my pelvic area. I have never had that happen before but I thought I was going to fly off that table and hit her with that thing. Do you think my daughters head is that low? I am 36 weeks and my c section is on the 26 of this month so I only have 2 weeks left. I was just curious. Thanks

lelandsmom6707

Asked by lelandsmom6707 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That thing always hurt when I had to get one. The girl pushed down so darn hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Why didn't you ask her? Not being rude, but I would have told her and if she didn't do anything I would have demanded to see the doctor. That doesn't sound normal.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I had a lot of ultrasounds with my twins, and sometimes it did hurt, especially if they were trying to see something and the babies weren't in a good position (the tech generally knew and explained why they really needed to see whatever it was they were looking for). It seemed to me that the ones really early or really late in the pregnancy were the worst.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Some of them hurt you. I think it's how hard they push. The techs always seem to push so much harder that the DR that oversees. It's really irritating especially when you have a full bladder LOL.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 10:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh those hurt when you are that far along
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i was 23 weeks at my last ultra sound and it hurt at points do to baby pushing back on it so that could have been what was happening good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It hurts for me too but I've had 2 previous c-sections and I still have numbness from them. I also have a little pain left over too! So when she pushes below my belly button or rubs that thing over it, it hurts...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009