What do you eat when you really don't know what you want?

Last night I wanted something to eat or snack on but wasn't sure what I wanted.
I had dinner but I still had this feeling of wanting to snack.
So I broke down and had some Tostitos chips and a Dr. Pepper and this was at 11 :45 p.m. I don't do this often. (not pregnant, tubes tied).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• If theres nothing I want I just dont eat. If its not late then I go to the store and get something to eat I am craving.

Answer by gemgem at 9:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oreos never fail. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i usually eat some chips and salsa with cheese
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Usually, if I want to eat, but don't know what I want, I look thru the kitchen to see what I have. If nothing makes me go "Oh! That's what I want!", then I just get a drink of water, and wait to see what happens. For me, I've always found that when I want to eat but nothing sounds good or I can't decide on anything, it means I'm not really hungry. Now, if I just can't decide between having chips or chocolate, something like that, then I either just pick one and hope for the best, or have a little of both (not at the same time!). lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• hate to say it but sometimes if i can't find what i want i will eat junk food. get sick of the healthy stuff all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My late night indulgence is always a bowl of cereal. It's cold and small. It's generally what I crave late in the evenings. I have three boxes of cereal in my house and we never eat them for breakfast.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Mmm I love snacking on Edamame all the time.. and anything chocolate.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009